John Brand at Cutting it Straight asked me the following questions:
1. How did you get into blogging?
2. Why do you blog? What is, if you like your ‘Mission Statement’ as a blogger?
3. What do you see as the strategic benefits of Christian blogging?
4. What are some of the problems and weaknesses you see as you survey the Christian blogging scene?
5. Is there a gap in the scene; an area of Christian life or ministry that is not being adequately addressed?
6. What advice would you give to someone considering starting blogging?
7. What are your favourite 5 Christian blogs?